Cat Sitting Services
As a premier cat sitting service it is vitally important that I provide the best care possible in your absence. Therefore the service begins with meeting you and most importantly your feline family member in your own home for a no obligation, informal chat so that we get to know each other a little better and to discuss your specific requirements.
Apart from the responsibility of looking after your cat I am also being trusted with your home. All house keys are kept in a secure key safe and your address will not be kept with your keys. I do not advertise on my car and all visits will be carried out in a discreet manner.
Comfy Cats can offer you the following basic services but I will be happy to discuss other requirements as needed.
- Visits once, twice or more daily to suit
- Elderly, special needs and medicated cats are all welcome – all will be treated with extra-special TLC
- Kitten , elderly or recuperating comfort visits
- Feeding / water changing and bowl washing – special diets administered if needed.
- Litter trays cleaned
- Curtains opened/closed to make your house appear lived in
- Daily record of visit – this will record litter tray usage (for indoor cats), food intake, medication records and any relevant general comments.
- Lights turned on/off
- Dustbins put out
- Text message cat updates (uk only at present -but you are free to contact me at any time for a cat-chat)
- No 30 min time restrictions – I will take as long as your cats needs
- And last but not least – lots of love and TLC or if your cat is not a fuss-pot then a good check to see all is well
I maintain very strict bio-security between visits to ensure that any possible cross infection between clients is kept to an absolute minimum. In the event that your cat is taken ill for any reason then I will try where possible to use your own vet. If this is not possible then they will be taken to my own.
Your cat’s health and happiness are of prime importance and whilst I cannot replace ʻmum and dadʼ while you are absent I will do my very best to ensure their happiness and well being. So if you would like a mature, caring, responsible cat sitter then I would love to hear from you and meet some new feline friends.
Full Tʼs & Cʼs available on request.